Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dumelang!

Hey y'all, just a quick update- as I write this my wwindow is being attacked by a feral pigeon and I think I might need to show it the "business side" of my hand soon (as tyler would put it). I have discovered something amazing here, they are called fatcakes, and they are basically giant beignets for only 16 US cents. I am going to argue possible highest number of calories for dollar spent in the entire world. Luckily they are a twenty-minute walk away so I won't have to buy a second plane ticket back to the US come december. In other news, we are going on a game drive this weekend as well as seeing tens of thousands of years old rock paintings in a village outside of Gaborone. I am stoked! I hope to tame a giraffe, name it gerald, and possibly ride it back to gaborone. Hopefully I will not have to fight off too many koala bears with my pocket knife on the way. I will, however, have lots of pictures from the trip! Untill then, keep it real home-skillets (again, if anyone asks, we really say that in the states)

No comments:

Post a Comment