Monday, August 3, 2009

Quick update, more to come

I shall put chaos into fourteen lines:

Lost a fight with a tree but still got my blackbelt
Was not propositioned by a drunken man on a bus and was upset
Actually used my awesome pocket knife
managed to get a room, lost it temporarily, found it again
nearly eaten by a baboon (okay not really but the book deal is in process)
Propositioned by a smartass bio student, partially molified
spent three hundred bucks on beer, discovered the power of an exchange rate
got a free lunch, twice, still waiting for "the MAN" to catch me
Possibly insulted a zimbabwean man by mentioning joseph conrad, achebe might be right
was short on change at a store; awkwardness ensued
discovered that botswana has better pizza than us
tried to explain where utah was- don't bother
Had a professor walk in to class, inform us she doesn't want to teach right now and reschedule (maybe she is related to nancy?)

2 comments:

  1. Was not propositioned by a drunken man on a bus and was upset

    Hahaha I love you, sdupont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah sarah, how I love thee...
    I so appreciate your reference to Millay. :)
    --and seriously don't joke about the book deal - it sounds like you're gathering some good material here.

    ReplyDelete